When: Friday 29th April 2022, 10am – 12pm.
Location: Real Nappy Life, 18 Westow St, London SE19 3AH
At this event:
- Learn about the benefits of reusable nappies, the different types and how to use, wash and dry them. Your questions answered impartially.
- Claim a reusable nappy voucher worth £40 with Real Nappies for London Voucher Incentive Scheme: if you are a parent with a baby under 18 months, or parent-to-be, living in the London Borough of Lambeth (T&C’s apply – please bring supporting documentation – proof of ID, recent proof of address and proof of pregnancy/birth – to be eligible to apply)
- Purchase brand new reusable nappies, or redeem your reusable nappy voucher in-store at Real Nappy Life.
- Learn about hiring reusable nappies with South London Nappies – a Cloth Nappy Library operating across South London.
- Take part with the Reusable Nappy, Baby Clothes and Maternity Wear Give & Take: pass-on, or take away for free, no longer needed reusable nappies, baby clothes and maternity wear. If donating, please ensure items are clean and in good useable quality. No bulky items or toys. No need to bring to take.
- Take part with a Reusable Nappy Fashion Show: walk, or carry, your child down the catwalk/runway showing off your favourite reusable nappy! If you would like to register to take part and for more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must complete a registration and photo consent form to participate. The fashion show will start approx 11.15am.
- Meet local parents.
- Relax and enjoy a hot drink and a bite to eat with Freshwater’s Zero-Waste Café-Bar at Real Nappy Life. Indoor and outdoor seating available in the garden.
To register: Please let us know you’re coming by registering via eventbrite. If you would like to reserve a place for the fashion show as well as general admission, please also select the fashion show ticket.
Photographs and videos will be taken at this event, if you wish to not be photographed please let a member of staff know on the day.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com or 020 3150 2023.
Real Nappies for London is a waste prevention initiative administered by the Women’s Environmental Network. The voucher scheme is funded by the London Boroughs of Barnet, Bexley, Camden, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Islington, Lambeth and Waltham Forest and the North London Waste Authority. If you are a parent with a baby under 18 months, or parent-to-be, living in one of the voucher participating London Boroughs above, then you can apply for a reusable nappy voucher worth up to £54.15. For more info about the Real Nappies for London voucher scheme and to apply online, visit our website.