⭐ The Big Reusable Nappy Week Giveaway ⭐
To celebrate Reusable Nappy Week, your favourite retailers and baby brands have teamed up to bring you an incredible giveaway, worth over £500! The giveaway will run from Monday 25 April 2022, going live at 10:00 BST and be open for entries until Monday 2 May 2022 at 23:59:59 BST. Terms and conditions apply. Good luck everyone!
What’s included in the Big RNW Giveaway bundle:
- Frugi Cuddle Up Blanket
- 2 x Close Reusable Nappies
- 2 x TotsBots Bamboozle Stretch and Wrap Nappies
- Frugi Buzzee Bee Gift Set
- Bambino Mio Change Bag
- 3 x Bambino Mio All in One Nappies
- TotsBots Nappy Bucket with mesh liner
- Close Play Mat
- TotsBots Wet and Dry Bag
- 1 x Close Coverall Bib 6-18m
- 1 x Close Sleeved Coverall Bib 18-36m
- Mother-Ease Wizard Uno Reusable Nappy
- Close Lemur Toy
- TotsBots Nappy Detergent
- Bambino Mio Changing Mat
- TotsBots Reusable Baby Wipes
- Frugi Muslin
- TotsBots Happy Changing Mat
- Lanka Kade Wooden Toys
- £50 gift voucher from Baba + Boo
The Big Reusable Nappy Week Giveaway - Terms and Conditions:
The BIG Reusable Nappy Week Giveaway – Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize draw opens Monday 25th April 10:00 BST and closes Monday 2nd May 2022 at 23:59:59 BST. Entries submitted before or after that date and time will not be valid.
2. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Reusable Nappy Week Official accepts no responsibility for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
3. To enter complete the details on our giveaway page – https://reusablenappyweek.org.uk/the-big-rnw-giveaway
4. One winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday 3rd May 2022 and will be notified on the same day. They will be contacted via email with instructions on how to claim their prizes.
5. If you are the winner of this prize draw, you agree that the Promoter and partners may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
6. By entering this prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter and giveaway Partners to administer this prize draw.
7. The prize is a bundle of baby items worth over £500 as pictured. If a winner does not claim their prize within one week, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected.
8. Reusable Nappy Week Official reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
9. Prizes will be sent directly to the winner by Reusable Nappy Week Official and the giveaway Partners once a winner has been selected and contacted. Prizes will be sent on different days by different couriers to the agreed address of the winner.
10. The closing date for this prize draw may be extended.
11. Entry into this competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
13. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no physical cash alternatives are available. Entries cannot be returned.
14. The competition is not open to employees of Reusable Nappy Week Official or their giveaway Partners, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
15. Reusable Nappy Week Official and the giveaway Partners do not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
16. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The entrant’s statutory rights are not affected.
17. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
18. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
20. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
22. Reusable Nappy Week Official reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
23. Promoter: Reusable Nappy Week Official based at Women’s Environmental Network, 20 Club Row, London E2 7EY.